Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Sony DSC-W710/B 16 MP Deals & Reviews

A. Dent "Aragorn" (Minas Anor, GD): I also wish the camera came with a case or a little bag, anything to protect it from scratches. Yes, we can supply our own and Sony will be happy to nickel-and-dime you a little and sell you the Sony LCSCSQ Soft Carrying Case for Sony T, W, and N Series Digital Cameras (Black) but I would have preferred to have it as part of the package.To conclude, I like Sony's camera a lot and I may end up buying another one for my wife who wants something very small that is 'not a phone'. A case and a more standard USB cable would have made this a 5-star rating but 4 stars (I like it) is not too shabby.

Buffy (Sunnydale): This is the fourth or fifth Sony camera I have owned and there's a reason I keep buying Sony: good picture quality. Natural lighting pictures look amazing. Flash photos are very good and you are able to adjust the brightness of the flash to suit your needs. While I prefer to use auto settings for most everything the nice thing is that there is always to option to adjust different settings as needed. 16mp is pretty much overkill but for someone looking to make large prints than you have that choice. Video quality is excellent. The camera is very compact and I probably don't want anything smaller. This camera allows both sd memory cards in addition to Sony's memorystick which gives you flexibility.

TomWilly (Duke City, NM): First and foremost, Amazon shipped fast, arrived on time and in good shape. I have been a lifelong Canon user when it comes to small personal cameras. My Prior two cameras were the Canon Powershot SD110, S410, and then the S11000. All those camera's were great, but I noticed they never last me more than a couple of years (mostly due to the extracted zoom lense locking up upon power on). I decided to try out a cheaper Sony camera for once, and this one fit the bill (about $40 cheaper than a powershot). After using it for a couple of weeks, here are my thoughts.. If your looking for a under $100 camera to throw into your purse or pocket, this is the one.
C. F. Hill "CFH" (South-Central, PA USA): The Sony offers a large array of shooting options and special effect modes. The menu function is relatively easy to traverse, but you really need to take some time to check out each one so you know what can and can't be done. I question how useful some of them would be, as they wouldn't be options you could quickly set in order to capture a dynamically changing subject. For instance, the color saturation effect was fun (set one of four colors to appear, and the rest turn to black and white), but you'd have to think about the shot beforehand to make it work. It's most likely that you'll keep it in fully automatic mode and just click away.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét