Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W690 16.1 MP Deals & Reviews

Harris M. "NYC-NY" (NYC): I just came back from a six week trip to Eastern Europe. I had with me a Sony SteadyShot DSC-T100. Four weeks ago, in Krakow, Poland, the SteadyShot suddenly died after three years of fairly rugged use. I went to an electronics store in Krakow and, not having ready access to the Internet, decided to take a chance on the W690, which looked similar to the now-deceased SteadyShot in design and functionality (if you've ever bought an electronic gadget in Europe you know that you simply have to swallow hard and do it since the 23% VAT adds, well, 23% to the price, which even when you have it refunded at the airport, is eaten up by the processing fee).
Steeler Fan (Pittsburgh, PA USA): I dropped my old Sony camera and it wouldn't power up. After owning two Sony digital cameras and two Sony camcorders over the years I hoped the DSC W690 would be just as likeable as a replacement. It was not. To play back a photo to view it immediately would show "Accessing" on the screen first for several seconds. This is annoying and my prior cameras did not do this. Using in autofocus mode for anything moving was also a problem. By the time the shutter snapped, the subject was gone or out of focus. We are talking a person processing by at a wedding, not a race car flying by. I returned the camera for a refund and got a Panasonic Lumix SZ7 that we are very happy with. Sorry, Sony. I tried to be faithful.

B. Salisbury (NY): I bought this camera for my Parents to replace an aging camera. Bought it at a great price and was really happy with the output of both the pictures and video on this camera. Not as good as my higher priced Sony, but very nice all the same. I am use to the Sony menus on my camera and this one was not much different, except that it has less options, therefor a simpler menu. I set it in Intelligent mode and showed them how to zoom, how to switch back and forth from video mode, press the shutter button, and how to view the files and they were good to go.

Vivi (Virginia, USA): This is at least the third Sony Cybershot that I have personally owned and it's the best yet. My previous generation was great but I lost it prior to an important trip and figured if I had to buy another that I should go ahead and upgrade. I am so delighted that I did....almost makes me glad that I lost the old camera. The increased zoom is astounding for such a little camera if your object on the other end is still. Night shots without the flash are amazing. New panorami feature is fun. Not sure how many applications to use it for. Only criticism is that the switch between photos, video and panoramic slides way too easily and you wind up in the wrong mode often.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét