Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Fujifilm FinePix S2950 14 MP Deals & Reviews

Kala Krugman (Grantsville, WV USA): I used the other features for the photos I am going to describe in this paragraph. I work in the buildings behind the World Trade Center so taking pictures of the progress from our office is priceless. On this camera, the pictures are the kind that everyone who visits wishes they could take from this view. I had no light "bounce back" from the several floors of newly installed windows on the Freedom Tower (still under construction). The zoom feature is so amazing that I was able to zoom in on a worker cleaning out one of the reflecting pools. It was not a blurry "it could be anything" picture, you can clearly see him, the color of his skin, shirt, jeans and the hose he was using. I also have views of the Statue of Liberty, the surrounding islands and New Jersey. I used the zoom on these photos, again, amazing clear detailed photographs.


Miss Lurker (Ohio): I love this camera. I bought it because it has an old school view finder and the display. Most of the cameras I have looked at have gone away from having a view finder. I have used many different cameras and on bright day it is very hard to see the display and line up a shot without a view finder. It is very easy to switch between the view finder and the display.
It takes fantastic pictures and you can use rechargeable batteries if you want. Another thing that is great about this camera is the response time between pictures. My old camera took 10 seconds before I could snap another shot. This camera is almost instantaneous.

Kensil (Carmichael, CA, US): I almost didn't purchase one because of it! .. I'm glad I decided to do some research and make up my own mind.. do a search at YouTube and look for the fujiguys channel.. they have videos to get you familiar with it and the features PLUS they answer any questions you may have! .. and if you want to see some actual photos taken with the Camera, do a search at Flickr! .. I ordered this Camera and got it a day and a half later which was awesome! .. I already knew some things about it because I done some research.. after playing with it for awhile, it was very easy for me to work it and I'm use to Kodak Cameras.. you have got to see the photos taken with this Camera!.. don't expect great results without knowing what you are doing though! .. the only bad thing about the Camera is the software that comes with it.. I got errors and removed it and found out others have had problems as well.. you can still transfer the photos without the software .


Alan Houston "alanhouston-texas" (Houston, Texas, United States): I have to say this. Too many people turn this camera down because it doesn't do well in the auto shooting format. Well I am here to say something. I didn't purchase this to shoot genetic automatic Shots. I bought it for the powerful lens, but mostly the fact it has nearly full manual controls. If you want a standard point and shoot, look elsewhere. to sell this at this price point and afford to put these manual controls, they had to sacrifice somewhere. Buy a point and shoot at this price point with no manual controls you'll be happier if you don't want manual control.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét