Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital Deals & Reviews

W. Stewart "Bill" (Long Island, NY): I think the camera is an amazing buy for the money. I was able to unpack the contents & begin shooting good pictures IMMEDIATELY, using the fully automatic settings & the included partially charged battery. You will however, need to supply an SD Card as this is not included, not even a small one.
The menu was a LITTLE confusing at first, but I quickly got the gist of things and am taking good pictures with the camera. Having used the full-auto settings and just dabbling with the advanced settings, I'm very pleased with the purchase and I think anyone who is either new to DSLR cameras or who doesn't want to spend over $1000 for a 'pro' or 'prosumer' DSLR will also be very happy with it right out of the box... or ANY of the T series cameras for that matter.


Matthew Coenen "Ah. Books." (Spokane, WA): If you're going to be shooting in RAW (or like I do in RAW+L) I recommend getting AT LEAST a 16GB card, if not a 32GB card. The included battery is a champ. It lasts a good long time & charges quickly. I was going to get a 2nd battery, but I don't think it's necessary at this time as it lasts for several hundred shots. The manual says it takes 2 hrs to charge a fully depleted battery, but the math doesn't work out that way. The included charger is portable & charges the included 860mAh Li-Ion battey at a 580mAh rate, so a full charge should be about 1.5hrs. I'll have to time it when I need a full charge & have the spare time to check it every 10 mins or so beyond the 1hr mark.


Sean E. Crenwelge (Texas): However, prior to purchasing the T3, I did my research regarding entry-level DSLR cameras, and had narrowed it down to the Nikon D3100 and the T3. Yes, the Nikon offers higher megapixels. Yes, the Nikon has better HD video modes. However, much wanting an e-reader for the specific purpose of reading books, I wanted a DSLR camera that would take amazing pictures -- not record state-of-the-art video. I have a video camera for that. (As an aside, I've shot some video with the T3, and the quality is fine for stuff like YouTube or personal blogs. If you're a user wanting more than that, I'm unsure why would would be using your DSLR for video in the first place.)

Daniel (HORIZON CITY, TX, United States): I bought this camera after extensive online research into what makes for a good entry-level DSLR. But, definitely, one of the biggest motivators for me was its price. You do get what you pay for with this camera and if you're new to the DSLR world, you'll be impressed by its ease of use, size and weight and simple functionality.
I've been doing mostly portrait photography and the kit lens (18-55 IS II f/3.5-5.6) that came with the T3 performs very well. The images are sharp and to tell the truth, 12.2 MP was more than enough for me. I've ordered prints online and they look amazing.
There are only two complaints I have about this camera. First, I was used to picking up higher end DSLRs and noticed the composition of the bodies was a lot more solid. The T3's body, at times, seems a little too plastic. Second, I would have loved for Canon to have placed a grip on the front part of the camera where one's hand is positioned near the shutter button.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét