Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Panasonic Lumix DMC FH-8 16.1 MP Deals & Reviews

L. Doong "ugarugger" (Atlanta, Georgia United States): This review will not focus on the quality of the photos - I am NOT a photography expert, and I'm okay with that. I'm just an average guy who wants a small camera that fits in my pocket and takes decent photos wherever I may be. The main reason I was looking for a new camera is because my previous camera (Canon PowerShot SD1300IS) stopped working consistently, and it had some usability issues that really got on my nerves.


Daniel Friedlander "Old movie buff" (Irvine, CA. USA): I never liked cameras until I bought this little gem from Amazon.. I love this camera.. I felt comfortable with it from the word go.. If I have any questions beyond the manual and helpful tutorial CD I simply call Panasonic at the phone number printed in the manual with any further questions.. I did that once and I received top notch tech support immediately by a professional who knew every angle of the camera... I am enjoying this camera immensely. Great Product at an amazingly low price. Keep up the good work Panasonic and Amazon!!


Lisa C Ray (Santa Monica, CA United States): I was looking for an inexpensive small camera and the reviews on this are great. I love it! It's the perfect size and even has tilt shift focus. One thing that is annoying is that the cd-rom with the owner's manual is only formatted for PCs and I have a MacBook. Panasonic should offer a way to download the owner's manual online. I ended up using my work PC so it wasn't a huge deal. Amazon also has a $6 Lumix FH series case which comes in handy. So far I am really happy with the camera and the picture quality.

Russell Edward Button (Alameda, CA USA): I picked up one of these cameras for my wife to use. I owned a Panasonic Lumix camera in years past and was quite happy with it. This camera is easy to use, even with all the features in it. But the lens quality really isn't very good. Just because you get a lot of pixels doesn't mean you get a good photo. It all starts with the lens and what we got in our camera really isn't very good.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét