Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Canon PowerShot A2500 16.0 MP Deals & Reviews

David "Zurasson" (St Paul, MN, USA): This digital camera is simply brilliant. It is totally worth every penny I paid for it. Picture quality is amazing even after zooming. The cam is not too big or too small. Fits perfectly in my pocket.Easy to carry around when travelling. Day, night, rainy or any other bad conditions hardly effect the quelety of the pictures. This cam can also be used to record videos. Videos are HD and totally amazing. Record sounds are better too. To use this as a video recorder a powerful SD card with a good capacity is necessary. As there is no free card with this cam I had to buy one. My recommendation for this cam is New 32gb Micro Sd Card Sdhc Tf Flash Memory Card 32gb Class 10, New! Usa!. It is cheap and reliable. Never failed me.
N. Hoover "book granny" (Toledo, Ohio USA): This camera is cute and takes decent photos, but it's not user-friendly. In fact, it's rather confusing. There are too many different settings and functions, and it too easily switches from one to another. I got it for its simplicity, so I'm disappointed. My tech-savvy friends got flustered with it when I asked them to take simple photos with it on my birthday. If you work for Canon, Yarii, I don't advise continuing to endorse this product. Canon makes lots of good camera, but this isn't one of them.


Janice R. Watkins "gg" (NE PA): This camera is easy to use and takes very good pictures. I was surprised that the battery pack will save me money from buying those AA batteries all of the time. Now I will be hoping it lasts through a vacation without having to plug it in.
I luv the camera. I am sure if a user manual had been included I would luv it even more when I understand how it works. AMAZON help. Please don't make me sorry for my purchase.
This is a very user friendly camera love that I just take the card out and plug it into my computer to download pics no cables to keep track of.

L. Proftay "L Proftay manic reader" (USA): This is my first digital camera and it's so easy even I can take great pictures. I especially like that I can take stills and videos with the same camera. I highly recommend this camera.
So lightweight and easy to use I wish I had gotten one sooner. loaded with great features.
only cons. haven't had time to learn how to use all the features yet.
Sure this is not the best camera in the world. I definitely knew it when I bought the camera. BUT, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of pictures I shot.
If you're like me (not a pro) and looking for a budget point-and-shoot camera taking family photos and events, mostly shoot in daylight or good lighting, I'd definitely recommend it, taking into account its price tag of $99 - just about right.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét