Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Nikon COOLPIX P510 16.1 MP CMOS Deals & Reviews

Lisa T. (Hartland, MI): I am an avid camera collector and Nikon fan, taking classes in high school and college (and the last thing I needed was yet another camera) but I was unhappy with my options. My DSLR took fantastic pictures but was too heavy to carry around for everyday use and my basic point and shoot was the perfect pocket size, but took less than decent pictures. I was hoping a bridge camera would solve all of my problems.
CR (Massachusetts): I bought both the Nikon p510 camera and the Sony hx200v camera to see which I prefer. I took numerous pictures with both, but decided to keep the Nikon p510. Although both cameras took very nice pictures, I liked the way that people shots came out with the Nikon p510, especially indoors. The Nikon p510 seems to give a nice "matte" finish to skin shots and with a bit more color, whereas the Sony hx200v showed/emphasized more skin flaws. Also, indoor pics with the Sony were inconsistent - sometimes too yellow, and other times too white (overexposed). Although the Sony hx200v does have a "soft skin" setting, I felt it looked too unnatural (gave the skin too much of a porcelain doll finish). Also, the Nikon p510 seems to handle indoor pics better where there is a lot of backlight. Outdoor pics are nice with both cameras, but again I preferred the people pics with the Nikon p510 (the outdoor people pics taken with the Sony were more neutral toned). The only reason I give this review 4 stars is because the zoom can be a bit flaky when trying to focus with maximum zoom, in particular on small objects such as birds; sometimes it would focus right away, but a lot of times I had to keep adjusting the zoom before it decided to focus. Yet, I haven't had this problem with other types of pictures.

FFDR (Chicago, IL, USA): I think I found the solution to the problem I had with zooming on small objects. Pg 72 of the disc manual ("Using Focus Modes") talks about how to change focus modes. It seems that when I change the focus to "infinity", it focuses on the subject a lot quicker. I'm still going to play with this setting a bit more, but so far it seems to have helped. Also, after reading page 73 ("Available Focus Modes"), it looks like "manual focus" may also be helpful on zooming in on small objects. I will play with these settings for a while. If I find these settings consistently work, I will change my rating to 5 stars.

Scott (USA): I read the single star review, and I suppose you can get a bad apple even with the best of quality controls, but I have found none of his problems. Battery life --- I am amazed how long it lasts. Of course, being an "old timer" I use the view finder. I know of no professional or serious amateur that uses the preview screen for generall composiyin and framing, but I do like the ability to use it in flip up mode while on a tripod for ground level shooting versus getting down on my old knees. My only disappointment battery wise, it that it has to be charged "on board". The camera did not come with a stand alone charger, but there are plenty of after market chargers with batteries on line for under $20. Macro: There is a macro setting. You can take close up, but it takes practice to get it to focus correctly. I will still use my D-SLR for macro-work. I do a lot of close up photography. The P510 is not the best choice if you do to.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét