Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Nikon COOLPIX S3300 16 MP Deals & Reviews

R. Boss (Orange County, CA): I picked up the S3300 at a Sam's Club because my S8000 started acting up while on vacation. I thought by staying in the Nikon family, all would be well. Big mistake!!! The extra $100 to get you into the next class of cameras is well worth it if you are more than the occasional photographer.
As crappy as the camera is to take a STILL picture, it takes great pictures while you're moving (go figure). It has a "sports" setting allowing you to take pictures of something that's moving, or from a moving car...and they look great!
Terry Schumacher (USA) :I have been a faithful Nikon Coolpix customer I have followed the product line all the way from the beginning, It is an excellent camera in the compact line. I love all the new features presented with this model. This item lives up to its description. I give Nikon an A plus for innovation and design. Thanks for introducing the rechargable battery.It's slow to transfer the pictures out of the camera to your computer (at least this can be fixed by taking out the SD Card and connecting it directly to your computer)
S. Salisbury (North Carolina): My mother bought this camera on Amazon for my 10-year old daughter for Christmas. It seemed perfect for her - very slim and easy to operate. My daughter loved it immediately. Unfortunately she left it outside on our swingset ... for almost a week ... and it rained/snowed every day. They only reason we found it is that it had sleeted/snowed one night, and the kids were out playing the next morning. I heard my daughter WAILING as she discovered the camera. It was frozen to the swingset, encased in ice.

J. Mcclain "Grampa Joe" (East Texas): I'm retired, so don't have a lot of money for a good camera, to replace my defunct old SLR film camera. I'm not very "techy", so it had to be easy to use, intuitive menus, and still produce quality images. You can't do better for the money. It's worth a lot more to me than what I paid for it. Everyone raves about the picture quality, and I just run the images through PC Paint to reduce the size for emailing. I've stopped using the flash at all, because the camera is fast enough to work without it, indoors or out. I use it daily, just for fun, and it does wonderfully.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét