Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Panasonic Lumix SZ7 14.1 MP Deals & Reviews

D. R. Sossamon (Oklahoma USA): I am very satisfied with Lumix DMC-SZ7 digital camera. Its small size makes it easy to slip into a pocket. The 10x zoom works well in both still and movie mode. Unlike other cameras I have used I hear no noise from the zoom mechanism in the movie audio during the replay. Auto focus and image stabilization work well. Previously I used the physically larger DMC-ZS7 camera which included an internal GPS to record position coordinates with the picture. I never used the GPS tagging. The smaller size of the newer SZ7 is far more convenient for me.


J. Conner "qm2-703" (chicago suburbs): I have tried probably 10 cameras between $120 and $250 over the past few months, looking for myself and my wife each a new camera.
Through stores and by borrowing from friends and family, I understand what is out there, and let me tell you there are several duds and a few winners, but most are very competent outdoors, with decent indoor video if you dont compare to a $400 vidcam, and only passable for low light.
That being said, I now own a Lumix ZS15 (grade A-) and this SZ7 (B+) is for my wife who uses iAuto mostly.
This SZ7 beats Canon Elph300 (B) and SX160 (B+ but heavy), Samsung PL210(B or B-) Sony HX70(B-), and Nikon 6300 (B-).

Yarii (USA): I really don't understand some of these reviewers. They buy a nice little point and shoot digital camera and expect it to have the features of a five thousand dollar SLR and high end video all in one. This camera is inexpensive, compact, and produces great pictures indoors without a flash. It also compensates for uneven lighting. I used it outdoors to take pictures of Christmas decorations -- it was perfect. I used it indoors to take pictures of gatherings of long-lost relatives. It was perfect with or without a flash. Macro was perfect and zoom was perfect. Sure you can't take 300 pictures without a battery recharge and you can't zoom in on something miles away. Maybe you can't make a huge poster from a picture of a bumblebee taken from ten feet away.


Randy Wakeman "Randy Wakeman" (Illinois): The ZR-3 is slightly thicker and uses a more substantial battery. While the ZR-3 was rated for 320 shots, the smaller battery of the SZ-7 allows for about 220. While the ZR-3 has a 230,000 pixel LCD, the SZ-7 sports double the resolution at 460,000. Yet, the old LCD has far better viewing angles, the twisted nematic type of the SZ-7 has more dots, but vanishes when looking at it from an angle. The hinged access door to connection ports on the side of the ZR-3 is now secured by a couple plasticy pieces, with unknown durability. I didn't break the little door off, but it still seems flimsy and fragile. Whether it really is or not, time will tell. The ZR-3 has a familiar mode wheel on the top of the camera, while this SZ-7 uses a button on the back of the camera to access different modes.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét