Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Canon PowerShot A2300 16.0 MP Deals & Reviews

D. M. Kemp (Dallas, TX): We've had this camera now for a few weeks and have come to really like it. It is so thin and lightweight that it can easily be carried in a pocket, purse, or backpack. Compared to the size of today's smartphones, this is actually smaller than some.
The pictures are decent. I find some of the interior pictures are a bit grainy, even with the flash. The flash is plenty bright - so no issues there. Switching to low light mode made all the difference. This quick change off the menu function made for clear crisp pictures.
Outdoor pictures are really outstanding. Super clear and crisp. Sometimes it has problems figuring out what to focus on. However, when a face appears, it is really pretty good at identifying it and focusing on it.
One of my favorite features is the rechargable lithium ion battery. I hate having to deal with batteries. However, it is a bit of an annoyance to get it charged as it requires the battery to be ejected from the camera and placed into a charger.


Shihtzu Mom (Virginia): The Canon A2300 is a great point and shoot camera for casual users. It's easy to use, and takes very clear pictures with wonderful color rendition. It has reasonable resolution (clarity) in zoom mode, and performs well for action shots at sporting events. The auto mode settings are fine for most photos. Low light zoom shots (such as stage shows in dark auditoriums)may not be completely acceptable, but that's a tough condition for any camera and should NOT be considered a serious flaw. The movie mode works well, with good clarity and color. Bottom line: for everyday shapshots (condidering the performance, features, and price) you'll be happy with the A2300. For more details you can download the user manual from the Canon website.


Laura R (Georgia): I was about to make a trip to China for five weeks and was worried about the camera I was already planning to take, a Nikon Coolpix, getting lost or stolen. So I went to the store to look at buying a back-up camera that wouldn't cost much just in case my Nikon failed me during the trip. This camera was on sale for only $99 and had a good rating on the store website, so I bought it on the spot thinking it would just be a nice replacement if needed.
However when I took it home and was playing with it, I was amazed at how much better this camera works than my Nikon. It is a lot better at adjusting to different settings automatically, and most pictures come out almost professional quality even without focusing and setting up the shot. It works really well in low light settings which I definitely can't say for the Nikon and which is something I was going to look for the next time I seriously went shopping for a new digital camera. Now that "next time" will be a long way off because I'm so satisfied with this one.


Murgletroid (San Francisco, Ca): This is a very low end point-and-shoot. For this low price, I would expect a camera with very little functionality. But the camera must be able to take sharp photographs: This camera has either poor quality optics, or is unable to focus accurately.
Thinking I'd received a defective camera, I returned the first one I received to Canon because of the "soft-focus" photographs. They sent me a refurbished camera in replacement (more on that later). The refurbished camera has the same problem. My ten year old Fuji Finepix 2.0 MP camera takes better pictures than this camera! Because I stupidly threw out the box when I received the camera, I can't return it to Amazon. It will be my beach camera, or something. This camera is not good enough for photographs that I care about.
My second annoyance is with Canon: They replaced a brand new camera with a refurbished one. I could have bought a refurbished camera for $30 less: I feel even more ripped off now, even though their service was very helpful and responsive.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét