Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Panasonic DMC-FH25K 16.1MP Deals & Reviews

Scott (NJ): I purchased this because I was very unhappy with the new Canon A3300 that I also purchased just a week before this one. I did extensive photo tests with both cameras because I felt the Canons overall sharpness was bad. Both cameras are 16mp and although i'm a Canon fan I have to say they failed on the A3300. Even with setting custom sharpness, contrast and saturation, the normal straight out of the box settings on the Panasonic were way better.

R. L. Shagon (East Windsor , NJ): I don't offer too many reviews, but this one was worth the effort. If you are looking to purcase a point and shoot, the Panasonic DMC-FH25 is probably the best camera for the money. I did quite a bit of research and was taken by the 8x Zoom and 16.1 MP. And it wasn't much more money than those cameras with fewer megapixels and features! It's easy to use - whether you are taking close-ups, or panoramic shots, the controls are intuitive and handy. With flash, without flash, macro, zoom... it's really just a few simple clicks and your taking great shots. Right out of the camera with no touch up the photos are well balanced and accurate.(I've uploaded some of the shots on the Panasonic DMC-25K page above.) I didn't even bother to read the manual, I was too excited to start playing with the 16.1 Mega Pixels! :)

S. H. Roth "cat lover" (Lakeland, FL): I have been using this camera for about a month and it is fantastic! I have taken photos using both the automatic intelligence mode, where the camera does all the settings, and the My Picture mode, where you
can choose options such as ISO, flash settings and so forth. I have also tried various optical zoom lengths.
Some of the pictures were taken in less-than-optimal conditions, like in the rain and under fluorescent lights.
All of them came out great, sharp and with excellent color. I have noted several reviews that mention
problems with color rendition. All of my images have been taken using the "Natural" setting, which is
one of several "color bias" settings. It is worth noting that the color bias selected will be used even
when the iA mode is selected and, before I realized that, I had some pictures with terrible color
because I had left the camera set to "Vivid".


Great Guy (Boston, MA USA): I haven't had this camera for very long before writing this (only 1 week), so I'll update in about a month. So far, however, it's exactly what I expected. I was going to get the Nikon Cool Pix, but that had too many bad reviews. So I bought this one. I tested it just once by taking photos INDOORS under flourescent light. Photos came out better than I thought they would. Digital screen is bright, and has settings that even allow you to change the angle of view in case you're holding the camera above your head.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét