Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Deals & Reviews

W. Stewart "Bill" (Long Island, NY): I think the camera is an amazing buy for the money. I was able to unpack the contents & begin shooting good pictures IMMEDIATELY, using the fully automatic settings & the included partially charged battery. You will however, need to supply an SD Card as this is not included, not even a small one.

Matthew Coenen "Ah. Books." (Spokane, WA): However, prior to purchasing the T3, I did my research regarding entry-level DSLR cameras, and had narrowed it down to the Nikon D3100 and the T3. Yes, the Nikon offers higher megapixels. Yes, the Nikon has better HD video modes. However, much wanting an e-reader for the specific purpose of reading books, I wanted a DSLR camera that would take amazing pictures -- not record state-of-the-art video. I have a video camera for that. (As an aside, I've shot some video with the T3, and the quality is fine for stuff like YouTube or personal blogs. If you're a user wanting more than that, I'm unsure why would would be using your DSLR for video in the first place.)


Sean E. Crenwelge (Texas):  I am a 21 year old female in college and I bought myself this camera right before Thanksgiving. I paid, myself, $488, for it and for what you get, this is a great camera. Yes, some other people have said it is a little slippery and it looks "cheapy" but, I don't really care how it looks, I care how it performs. And I have utlized a few of the options such as "Portrait," "Full Auto," and "Flash Off" a lot within the few weeks I have had it and, gosh it is SO MUCH BETTER than a point a shoot. I have a Canon point and shoot and, thought that is nice because it's small, the picture quality started to annoy me. The Canon Rebel T3 has great picture quality, I am absolutely impressed.


Daniel (HORIZON CITY, TX, United States): I bought this camera after extensive online research into what makes for a good entry-level DSLR. But, definitely, one of the biggest motivators for me was its price. You do get what you pay for with this camera and if you're new to the DSLR world, you'll be impressed by its ease of use, size and weight and simple functionality.
I've been doing mostly portrait photography and the kit lens (18-55 IS II f/3.5-5.6) that came with the T3 performs very well. The images are sharp and to tell the truth, 12.2 MP was more than enough for me. I've ordered prints online and they look amazing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét