Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ60K 16.1 MP Deals & Reviews

Big Mike (CA USA): Chose this camera for it's great rating in Consumers Reports (#1 in the Super Zoom category) and the twohundred fifty pricepoint at fortysecond street photo.
I almost didn't get it - instead of the Canon SX50 HS because of the Canons 50x zoom vs. the Panasonic's 24x zoom - however after finding and reading the manual on the Panasonic site - I found that there is a way to go into the EZ setting (Extra Zoom) that gives me a 60.3x zoom !!! Then using it with a monopole - I found here on Amazon for < than twemty bucks - I am getting supurb/sharp zoomed 60.3x pictures with this camera.

Randy Wakeman "Randy Wakeman" (Illinois): The notion of a bridge camera is broad and vague: it can mean just about whatever you want it to. It seeks to fill the gap between a shirt pocket point and shoot snapshot camera and a larger, heavier, more expensive DSLR system camera. At one time, the pocket camera was something like my old Canon Powershot A610, a 4X zoom 5 megapixel camera powered by four AA batteries, with a diminutive two inch articulated, low resolution LCD display and an inaccurate optical viewfinder. Back in its day, it was considered living large by many, including myself. The "5-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 13 x 17-inch prints" as was the ad-brag back then. In 2005, it carried a $299 retail price: a bargain at $100 less than the Canon A95 it replaced from a year prior, with its zoom increasing from 3-4x and its 2 inch LCD generous compared to the A95's 1.8 inch screen. While the A95 took 30-second video clips of 640 by 480 pixels in size and ten frames per second, the A610 grabs 640 by 480 at 30fps until you ran out of memory card or battery. The A610 was a bit over three quarters of a pound in operation.


A. Snyder (Portland, Oregon United States): I have been talking pictures for 20 years. I have had point and shoot cameras for about the last 10 years. Recently my fuji 24x zoom camera broke for no reason after a little more than a year (of course!). Angry I went back to Nikkon and got a great deal on Nikon COOLPIX P510 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 42x Zoom. I really wanted to like that camera because I trusted the name and I wanted all that 42x zoom. It just lagged too much for me. I had to wait too long for the focus, the flash, and to take the next picture. What they don't tell you about long zoom lenses is that they require so much light at extended ranges, making anything past 15x inside useless. The killer for me was that its movie files are in Quicktime format (.mov) and I HATE dealing with crapple software. That prevented me from also trying Cannon's comprable point and shoot.


King Lerch (Ohio USA): The best performance for this camera came when we saw lions amazingly far away. They looked like rocks from a distance of several hundred feet. But with the 24x, I was able to get fairly close fotos. Zooming in further, or copping if you will, let me see expressions on the tiny lion cub. At this level there are compression artifacts, but it is difficult to explain just how far away these images were. The FZ60 turned what would have been a "no picture possible" moment into some really decent fotos. The exposure was a little confusing for me, how the camera determined the proper exposure. It wasn't difficult with that thumb wheel to adjust the exposure, but when shooting an animal with trees around and sky behind, the exposure results varied greatly depending on where I ended up pointing. There are several exposure settings including bracketing, but I didn't try them all to find out which one was best.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét