Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Fujifilm INSTAX 210 Instant Deals & Reviews

Robert J. Crowley (Sudbury, MA United States): The flash always fires, which is a bit of an annoyance sometimes, but mostly it doesn't matter. The colors from the Instax film are superb - beautiful blues, pinks and a nice gray scale too, with decent sharpness, all at a fairly low price. One can only wish that Fuji or some other manufacturers would produce a film back to take this excellent film over to other cameras same as Lomo did with the mini-Instax. Perhaps they will. In the meantime, this is such an easy camera to use, produces excellent outdoor images, OK inside shots at parties and the like, and everybody just loves to see that picture come up, like magic!
Jules (Chicago, IL): This is one of my favorite new instant cameras. I love the frame size and the quality of prints, but the actual camera body is very fragile. It is plastic, and I have had it break for myself and three of my friends. If you even slightly knock or bump it, it could shut off and stop functioning. I have had to replace two already. I love it so much, so i keep coming back. But, just know, you will have to be way more careful with this camera than any other camera I have ever tried using.


Bacchus (Boston, MA USA): My wife has always been a big fan of the old Polaroid film cameras but since the film costs an arm and a leg these days she has gone without for many, many years. I came across this camera while researching instant cameras to see if anyone has produced something comparable to the old Polaroid. The reviews for this camera were overwhelmingly positive and for 60 dollars I thought the price was fantastic so I decided to give it a try. I gave the camera to my wife this Christmas and she LOVES IT!


JO (ypsilanti, mi United States): The 210 seems to be the same as the instax 200 but is a different color (black) and the 210 comes with a close up lens (which I have not been able to get anything in focus to come out of). I just received it and have put one pack of film through it. I have experience with all sorts of Polaroid cameras. The photo quality is similar to the 600 film with a little better color saturation. The main problem is you can't turn off the flash. I am trying to decide if I should return it or not. It seems capable of taking pretty good photos but the flash is washing things out. I'm experimenting with covering the flash with three fingers of my right hand while pressing the shutter button with my little finger... If it was $19.95 I would be happy with it but I am not sure the annoyance is worth almost $100. Hopefully the Impossible Project people will get that Polaroid film factory running again and Instax will become unnecessary.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét