Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Nikon COOLPIX L26 16.1 MP Deals & Reviews

Mary J. Norman (Reno, NV): I truly deeply LOVE this camera; it is sooo easy to use and the quality is there. It even lets you select the final size of your photos in pixels. Uploading pictures is a PLEASURE, NOTHING COMPLICATED IN USING IT, unlike other digitals. It is truly a point and shoot camera! I take photos of fast moving puppies and it keeps up with them, no blurs! I recommend it to all! The price was more than worth it without having to spend thousand(s) of dollars. It is meant for the amateur photographer and is simply an absolute VERY TRUE JOY to use! I can't say enough about this VERY excellent camera. Wish I had had it years ago, but maybe it would not be the excellent camera it is today! This is the VERY best digital camera I have ever used and meets all my needed requirements, especially for the puppies in picture taking! It replaces the KODAK cameras I have used over the last 11 years with Kodak now going out of business in this area anyway. I recommend it to all amateurs, well worth the money which is not that much.


E. Chiaretti (RENO, NV, US): I bought this camera to have something handy in my purse or pocket at all times. I food blog, I submit random shots to the local news and I like to take quick snapshots on the go when I find a cool craft or when I see a location that I might want to go back to with clients and take some REAL photos.
All my professional gear is Canon. I have Nikon cameras but I honestly prefer Canon because I like the color and sharpness I get with Canon and it just feels good in my hand.
Brand preference is a personal thing some people like Nikon better and I am fine with that I am not here to argue the Canon v.s. Nikon attributes.

S.M.R.W. "Stef" (Connecticut): The camera took fantastic photographs---when it felt like working. Starting a few days after I purchased it, the lens would refuse to open when I turned the camera on. "Lens error" would flash on the screen and it was impossible to operate the camera in that state. The only way to solve this problem was to remove the batteries, replace them, then turn the camera back on. This is not something I would expect from a brand-new camera. When I called Amazon, the customer support department was very helpful and professional.
Jeff K. (PA): There was too long of a delay between pressing the button and the picture being taken. And that was when it worked. Sometimes we had to press the button two or three times before it would take a picture. Then, when it did take a photo, it wouldn't let us take another one right away. We had to wait several seconds before it was possible to take a second shot. Very frustrating. Picture quality wasn't very good either. We sent our camera back to Amazon and got a refund. Yeah, Amazon. Boo, Nikon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét