Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Nikon COOLPIX L820 16 MP CMOS Deals & Reviews

C. Wilson (Binghamton NY): My wife and I did a lot of research online looking for a camera with a 10x or larger zoom, video capability, low light w/o flash and most of all easy to use. We first purchased the Coolpix L610 Nikon COOLPIX L610 16 MP Digital Camera with 14x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and 3-inch LCD (Black) at our local Best Buy because it was on sale and over $100 cheaper than the L820. This was a mistake, we got the camera home and it just didn't take the pictures we expected (flash picture came out almost black and the zoom wasn't as awesome as I had hoped for :) plus more poor reviews than I had noticed). After reading about this camera the L820 and finding that it was actually only $50 more than the L610, we exchanged the L610 for the L820 and we couldn't be happier.
B. D. Blank (KELLER, TEXAS, US): I am not a photographer but I like to take pictures and I like them to come out well. This camera allows you to set the camera to Auto mode and not have to think about much else besides finding something to take a picture of. The camera is laid out well, making it easy to choose from the many different modes and preset features to allow you to take best pictures possible, so I think it suits the novice and an intermediate photographer. The zoom is in two places on the top near the shutter release and on the left side of the lens housing which is a nice touch.
Andy (The Great American West): I did a lot of research for a camera at this price point with zoom and it came down to this one and the Canon PowerShot SX500 IS. The older verse (Nikon Coolpix L810) had good reviews and specs; this newer version has a few more additional features. This is my first camera of this type to own and I bought it to capture; kids soccer/volleyball events, birthdays, etc. So far it has performed awesome, the Sports scene is great as it takes multiple shots and you can pick from the best one, like a frame by frame slow motion. For battery power,I highly recommend purchasing the eneloop XX 2500mAh Typical / 2400 mAh Minimum, High Capacity, 4 Pack AA Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries with 4 Position Charger and an additional 4 package eneloop XX 2500mAh Typical / 2400 mAh Minimum, High Capacity, 4 Pack AA Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries. In addition, my daughter is starting to get into photography and she has already figured out additional features that I did not know the camera had, very kid friendly camera.
Gadget Gizmo Freak "Gadgetfreak" (Austin, TX): I got this camera primarily because of the reach that a 30x zoom allows me, really that's it. I'm not a professional photographer. I'm just a guy who goes on photo kicks now and again to indulge my inner paparazzi. I think everything needs to be commemorated and documented for the purpose of later boring my friends and family. A flower, a bird, spilled ice cream... it's all gold! While I'd love a DSLR with a telephoto lens, I just can't justify the cost. Enter the L820. I had a Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera which has a nice zoom, but I couldn't get it to focus on what I wanted it to focus on. I'm glad I didn't see a Yeti while using that camera, because the image would be blurry and no one would believe me. The Fuji has good reviews, but I wasn't satisfied so I returned it. I continued my hunt and found the L820. Good reviews, though relatively new so not as many as the Fuji, a good zoom, a good brand. I got a smokin' deal on it from an Amazon reseller (over $100 cheaper than Wal-Mart, and $30 cheaper than Amazon itself) so figured I'd give it a go. Pros and cons are a tried and true review method, so why mess with success?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét