Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Fujifilm Finepix S2980 Deals & Reviews

Mkimber (Northeast USA): I bought this camera to use instead of my bulky SLR with lenses which can be too, much to carry around...and this camera doea it all! The zoom can be grainy when used to the fullest extent, but when not zoomed the angle is quite wide and the macro has two great settings, regular and ultra. The camera also has an awesome panorama setting! There are many functions, you need to read the manual. The only negative points I have so far is the fit of the lens cap (not tight enough, falls off) and the battery/sd card compartment is difficult to open and close, the plastic is cheap. Not for rough use. The recent shots I took of a local visit to somt Tall Ships are awesome!


Indio Latino (Bronx, New York): Today's reasonably priced cameras no longer have a viewfinder and rely solely on the LCD display. Since these cameras also typically run on batteries, the use of the display depletes the charge fairly quickly. The Fujifilm camera has a great 3 in. display and a viewfinder. I shot photos mostly using the viewfinder thus mitigating the drainage on the 4 AA batteries. With a 14MP resolution and 18X optical zoom (can be augmented by setting up digital zoom in the set up menu), and an extensive set of features, this camera is a great value. BTW, photo quality is very good especially in low light (great for museum/cathedral etc... that do not allow flash photography). A rechargeable battery would have bumped my rating to a 5.


Starstruck (Iowa USA): I was very pleased when I got this camera. It was very light weight, fit the hand well, and took good pictures. However, after about 3 weeks when I would turn it on it would say "turn camera off and turn on again". I noticed the zoom lens would not move on it. Something seemed to be locked up. After reading about others with the same problem I had no choice but to return it...which I might add that Amazon made it VERY EASY to do. Apparently Fuji needs to work on this problem because otherwise it was a very nice camera for the price. I was disappointed!


Tony Killinger (Wisconsin - USA) : The motor that drives the lenses is so picky it quits without warning or cause. Turn your camera off and back on is the prompt.. you'll need a new camera or expensive fix. Nobody online has a fix, much less Fuji, they're no help at all, only a nightmare. In the meantime, I have a camera that was a couple hundred dollars plus a mega new card and can't use it. Less than 3 months old and used a handful of times. Shame on Fuji and dealers that won't flat out tell customers that they're screwed when they call for help. I've had mine too long, can't take it back with my reciept. Don't buy this camera, Fuji Finepix S2980 or S2900 series.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét