Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Deals & Reviews

Allen E. Bickel "Wildcat" (Pa USA): Sold my Nikon P500 on Ebay. It was a great camera but the 36X zoom was impossible to control without a tripod. I photograph birds in central Pennsylvania and needed a camera that was capable of taking quick shots while on the move. I had a Panasonic Lumix with an 18X zoom but wanted something a little stronger. The Fuji S4200 meets all of my requirements. I love the simplicity of the contols as well as their locations. Finally got the perfect shot of a tufted titmouse that was nearly fifty yards away. The only things I can gripe about are the location of the card slot which is inside the battery compartment and the strap holding lugs which are too small for a heavy padded camera strap. Did I mention the price which was low enough to counter the problems?


Bruce H. Baker(NY): Just got this camera today, and have been running around the house taking photos in every condition that I can find. It works great and the 14mp is a great improvement from my 5mp and it works in almost any light. Now the video is not all that great the HD says you can only record a little over 9 minutes and the picture is not too steady without a tripod. I like to mount my camera on the dash of my car and take videos while I am driving, I guess for that I will have to go back to my old camcorder. The 24X zoom works great for still photos, I can read license plates from almost 1/4 mile away. For still photos, I would recommend this camera.


Jones "itimbuktu" (Columbia, MD United States): Did I mention that this camera takes really gorgeous pictures for something in its price range? A couple of examples.... we wanted to get some shots of our bull terrier ( Spud McKenzie type dog) in full stride, running with all 4 paws off of the ground, this camera nailed it! In continuous mode you can shoot I believe up to 40 pics in seconds and then go pick out your fav on your computer to portray exactly the look that you wanted. The lense captures detail that will amaze you! A simple snapshot taken of our dog from 10 ft away can be cropped and blown up on the home pc to the point where you can clearly see 1 single hair laying across the corner of his eye in the photo.


Tom Hanna "tomhanna" (Houston, TX): Another example... while sitting out on the patio, a squirrel ran across our back fence about 60 ft away, we grabbed 2 quick snapshots as he ran with no zooming on the lense... later that day while perusing the pics we'd shot that morning on the pc, cropped and zoomed in on the squirrel and the detail that emerged was shocking in its clarity! Where the naked eye saw a gray blob running on the fence the camera caught up close and personal details of individual markings on his face and body even down to his cheek bone structure and other fine facial details.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét