Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS 16.1 MP Deals & Reviews

M. Coleman (Burbank, CA USA): First off, I did many comparisons to other Canons recently released. This camera has all of the features of the 320HS except for the WiFi and the touch screen. This camera is identical except for those two features. And at the time of this purchase, those features were $30 more on that camera. But I also considered that the possibility of hardware failures increases the more features you add. Also, I didn't want to "miss a moment" waiting for the lag of a touch screen. I wanted to be able to push a button and have the picture snap. I also hate giving the camera to someone to snap a group photo and them not knowing where to touch on the screen. The traditional shutter button was a plus in my book.
P. McWhorter (Christoval, Texas): In preparing for a trip to a remote area of East Africa, I needed a camera that would fit in my pocket. I have a nice Canon Rebel with all the lenses, but the fear was that if I packed that in my luggage it would be stolen, and it is too bulky to fit in my very limited carry on bag. I purchased the Canon Powershot in the hopes that it would take reasonable pictures. My expectations were that it would not do as well as what I had come to expect with my full size Canon.
The bottom line was that I was blown away with the picture quality and functionality of the camera. I was shocked at the brilliance, contrast and sharpness of the images. I took several thousand pictures on the trip and did not get one bad shot.
M. Kato "MK" (Aiea, HI USA): High ISO performance was another matter entirely. We consider a clean image to be one that contains less than 1.5 percent noise. The Elph 110 HS was only able to keep noise under this threshold through ISO 200, a surprisingly low setting. That said, it only registered about 1.6 percent at ISO 400 and ISO 800, so it isn't going to produce terribly grainy photos at higher ISO settings. That's the good news. The bad news is that the camera applies some pretty aggressive noise reduction to hit even these just-ok numbers. Detail is slightly diminished at ISO 400, but you can still make out textures and fine lines in the image. At ISO 800 it's bad, and at ISO 1600 it's pretty terrible--any semblance of texture is gone from your photo by that point. The Canon PowerShot Elph 310 HS does a much better job both in terms of image noise and preservation of detail--it keeps noise under 1.5 percent through ISO 800, while managing to do a great job with image detail through ISO 400. At ISO 800 it's not that bad at all, although at ISO 1600 the 310 HS is also a victim of some heavy-handed noise reduction.

Dave (North central Arkansas): The first thing to keep in mind: this is a little 'point and shoot' - not a DSLR. If you're accustomed to the image quality of a DSLR, you might be a little disappointed with the Elph.
On the other hand, if you want web images and the usual smaller prints, this will do the job nicely.
It has two modes - a full automatic, and a Program mode that allows users to have some control of the camera (which still retains some automatic functions).
Color accuracy is great. Sharpness is very good at ISO 100, pretty good at ISO 200. After that, the camera's aggressive noise reduction decreases sharpness as the ISO speed increases. So if you want to take indoor "available light" shots, don't expect too much detail.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét