Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Panasonic Lumix TS20 16.1 MP Waterproof Deals & Reviews

Kiael Long (Chicago, IL): I bought the Panasonic TS20 digital camera for my trip and was very pleased! The camera is made of mostly metal and feels very solid and durable. It is very compact and fits in my pocket without a problem, a big plus+ for traveling and wanting to avoid carrying a big camera. Also, having this camera made me feel more comfortable about not scratching or damaging it because it is made to be handled without the 'white glove' treatment. I'll get to the main point of having this camera; it does take really nice pictures -- outdoors / indoor and with good light.


Reviewer (San Diego, Ca): Have taken video underwater with good quality. This camera is great. Hopefully it will last longer than my previous waterproof cam that was by a different manufacturer, but I didn't properly care for that one. I've been more committed to using the suggested maintenance procedures when using this one, like soaking it in a bowl of water after having it in salt water and keeping the seal clean with the brush they provide. The pictures are sharp and defined - high quality.
In 7 days in Cabo I didn't have to recharge the battery once. I expect this camera to last for years.


Anthony Burokas (Philadelphia, PA United States): But the image quality was not up to what I expected. Even bright daylight photos, with a forced flash to fill dark detail, when you look at the photos at 100%- the images just get muddy and undefined, they lack the detail I'd expect. In darker situations, image quality deteriorates pretty quickly. I tried forcing the ISO to 100. I tried letting the camera pick everything. I tried dropping the frame size in case it was "interpolating" to a higher resolution. Nothing helped. At best, some images are "nice" but none are great. Some suck. Several wee missed because the camera wasn't focused. I mean- on the beach, there's my boy, and the whole shot is out of focus. What did it focus on? I have no idea.

Turtle "War Turtle" (NC): This is my first try at getting a digital waterproof camera and I need not look any further. The camera has been great! It has survived waterfall hikes, ocean waves, throwing back and forth between friends in a pool, and even diving down to about 15 feet during a snorkeling trip. Salt water was not an issue at all, just rinse and let dry. The pictures have turned out great (as long as your expectations are in the right place). What I mean is that if you want professional landscape photography, get a different camera, but if you want a durable camera for vacations to capture the essence of the memories that you are making, then I think this camera is what you are looking for.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét