Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS25 16.1 MP Deals & Reviews

KN (Gilbert, AZ USA): I bought this camera to replace an older Panasonic that was lost. I bought the camera for its ruggedness and weather resistance. Too many times in the past I've had cameras that stopped working after one drop, or after getting a little wet. But the main thing I like about the Panasonics is their very fast shutter response. Like the film cameras, it takes a picture when you press the shutter button, not half a second later. That lag occures in too many newer digital cameras, making it difficult to take good pictures, especially of moving objects.

Mike Jacobs (Southeast Florida): Since purchasing I've used this quite a bit for work and personal photos. I still love the camera - I've been able to take pics in rain, around water and with a 4 year old hanging all over me without worrying about dust, water or dropping it. However, there are a couple of issues I haven't seen in other reviews: (1) the lens is easily "dirtied" by a finger print when you take this out of your pocket (no cover), and (2) I have to be more careful about taking photos in the direction of the sun or I sometimes get a big glare-streak... don't know why my other cameras didn't have this problem but it sometimes requires two hands (one to block the sun). These issues have not changed my rating.


S. Olson (SoCal): I was really excited to receive this camera prior to going on a vacation to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. On first use, it was great! I took a lot of pictures in the LAX airport and upon arrival to Cancun (where we flew in). It worked great. Powered on fast, fast shutter speed, fast focusing, and it took good quality pictures as I found out once downloading them to my laptop.
I used the camera in the pool and at the beach. Waterproof? Absolutely! I can only attest to its water integrity to about 3-4 feet, but it passed with flying colors. No leaks! Floats well with the floating wrist straps.

Jamie M. Brewin "Jamie" (Metairie, LA United States): We went on vacation at a water park and i had it on the whole time. it worked beautifully. i got lots of compliments and odd looks too. the pics came out great. its made to handle bumping too and it held up pretty good with that as well.i recommend this camera for anyone who wants to alot of pics on the water. it also takes pretty nice pics. night time pics not so much since the flash doesnt go that far. overall good camera for what my needs were.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét