Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 7, 2013

Camera Nikon COOLPIX L810 16.1 MP Deals & Reviews

Mocoko "Mocoko" (California):  Okay first of all i love the 26x zoom and second i love the 16.1 mp. I recently went to the zoo and took pictures that were making professional photographers mad because of the clarity and at full zoom. Side by side comparison told me i did the right thing in purchasing this camera. And for those of you that think somethings wrong with the camera just spend some time using all the different scenes and adjustment's this camera has. one more thing i really liked was the ability to just push the video button to record video instead of having to change modes...and it doesn't matter what size sd card you have it will only record 29 min at a time, you can record multiple 29 min video's.... take it as you will.


KB16 (OMAHA, NE, US): I was very happy to see this camera finally come out. I have been using it for about a month now and I am very happy. I read a review about the images being out of focus and I simply took the picture again with the flash on or with the camera on a different setting. The application that comes with the camera let you view the pictures with great clarity. I bought and would suggest the following 2 items to go along with the camera:
Nikon CoolPix L810 HDMI Cable - HD Video Cable for Nikon CoolPix L810, which lets me hook up to my tv in HDMI or even my computer through HDMI.


Chicks With Sticks (Oregon): This is a fantastic camera for the money if you take a lot of stills. If you take a lot of actions shots, like kids in sports, etc.....don't get it. It's focus time and shutter speed are just too slow for action. Some of the other reviews saying all the pictures turned out blurry make me suspect they did not download the CD that came with it titled "Reference Manual". If you read through it, and practice for a few days adjusting ISO and white balance, you'll get fantastic photos. The physical paper manual in the box is really just a quick overview, and doesn't provide much help, but the downloadable manual really does. This is indeed a point & shoot camera, but a little fancier, so you will have to spend some time with it. Don't order this and expect to pull it out of the box and go on a trip the next day with it. You'll be disappointed. I've had it a few days now, and I still have lots more to learn. It is very comfortable to hold, great grip, and great screen on the back. I'll post an update after I've used it a bit, too.


J. Sunderland "a poetry reader" (Kansas City): A great camera. Sort of midway between a point and shoot and a standard SLR but much much lighter in weight. I was able, while sitting at a ballgame, to get closeups of players in action. Even caught a ball in motion once. A tripod allowed me to shoot Venus clearly. I have another Coolpix and understand the focusing. This is light, easy to hold, the controls are so much easier than my older Coolpix, and the shots are just great. I've had a great time playing with it. It's not a simple point and shoot however, you have to know something about cameras or take the time to really learn how this one works.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét