Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 8, 2013

Camera Kodak C1530 Deals & Reviews

Ps181 (usa): I wanted a cheap, working, point and shoot camera with better quality than my old cell phone, and it works for that. Aside from adjusting the exposure you may be frustrated with some of the seemingly technical options; white balance only has presets, and if you don't want auto focus your only alternatives are macro and infinity - no manual! There is a simple mode and a "program" mode with more options, but the camera always defaults to the simple mode when you turn it on. Nathan Kull "Nate" (Sioux Falls, SD): Picture quality is decent. It's not the 90s anymore and you could probably say that about any similar consumer grade camera. 14 megapixels seems like a lot less when you zoom all the way in, but close-ups turn out well (when you get them in focus). Video is 640x480 and again, this isn't amazing, but I'd pick this over any old video camera simply because it doesn't record the sound of a videotape motor (plus digitizing tapes is boring and expensive). Janet Perry "make learning an adventure" (Loganville, GA United States): For the price, it's a good value. It's small enough to fit in a pocket, doesn't take special batteries that can be hard to find, and reads chips much faster the Kodak Z740 that I had previous. Battery life is within the acceptable range, and since it takes two AA batteries, it's easy to haul extra. Picture quality is pretty good for a point and shoot. Took me a while to figure out how some of the features worked. Still not a fan of how pictures are uploaded to the computer, although the load to facebook an flickr is seamless. I got it as an interim camera to use until I can get the DSLR I want but will probably continue to use it both because it's so easy to stick in a pocket and carry with everywhere, and to help frame pictures with the bigger camera. James C. Groves (Gloucester, MA USA): The camera itself is very nice, easy to hold, easy to shoot. I did have a problem with it which is probably an issue only with this particular camera, not all Kodak cameras. However, the download to be able to share your photos through the computer did not work, and the EasyShare cameras from Kodak are not supported any longer. I was not able to go online and get a download. Because I needed the camera for my part-time work, and that work included being able to download photos to a website, I could not use the camera. Amazon, however, was very generous in refunding the purchase price of this item.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét