Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 8, 2013

Camera Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18.0 MP CMOS Deals & Reviews

Doctor.Generosity (New England) :  OK you say, it's small. So what am I giving up? Answer is - not really much. Image quality is excellent. The electronics of sensors have advanced rapidly in the last few years and the newest entry level camera is going to perform better than the one you bought two years ago, no matter how much you paid for it. And new half frame sensors may be comparable to full frame sensors from a few years back. Also, the entry level DSLR market is the most competitive. Nikon (D3200) and Canon (SL1 or T5) are forced to give you more for your money than with high end full frame cameras. The SL1 is a bargain. Yes, you can get a marginal improvement in images and controls by going up market, but you will pay 3X as much in dollars, and in weight, and in volume. The cost of any technology is usually on a log scale; 90% of state of the art costs X and 95% costs 3X and 99% costs 9X. It makes no sense to ride this curve unless you do very specialized or commercial photography. For most of us, the most important thing is whether we have the camera with us when the photo opp comes up.


MarjD (CIncinnati OH USA): Pre-ordered SL1 to replace old Rebel xSi in April 2013 before a trip to Europe. Huge technological step forward. Got 18-135mm STM for greater range than kit lens; still very compact. Brought 50mm 1.8 but never took 18-135 off camera - fast enough. Took 2000+ shots plus some video; few bad shots. Low light performance astonishing; even ISO 6400 in near-darkness very usable with little noise (I shot entirely in JPEG). Smartphone users will find touch screen intuitive and easier than menu surfing; long-time Canon users will find customary buttons familiar. Well-balanced even with longer lens; body comfortable in large hands. Light weight ideal to wear around neck all day. Instant availability of video; can shoot stills within.

Linda W. Lindert "wastetire" (Davis, CA): I have had 6-7 Canon digital bodies over the last 15-20 years. I have liked them all, but this is the one I will now use! I am now a senior citizen and carrying heavy equipment is not to my liking. This is the SLR for me. I love the touch screen. It is so easy to change ISO rapidly, go from black and white to color pictures. I find the light meter is right on, although I have always used a -1/3rd on all Canon in-camera meters.


Peter Cotsis (Chester, NY United States): I'm a long time Canon owner/user, the SL-1 is my fourth digital Rebel. I had a T3i that I purchased a year ago, and I loved that camera. When I saw the SL1 I was intrigued, so I ordered it. Very happy with the SL1, gives up nothing to the T3 except that the LCD screen is fixed, not swiveling, but I didn't use the swivel feature anyway, and the SL1 adds a very capable touchscreen that really works. I love the small size, paired with a smaller kit lens (I have the 18-55USM IS that came with the T3i, which is a bit smaller than the current STM lens they package these cameras with today) it is a VERY portable and light full featured DSLR.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét