Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 8, 2013

Camera Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18.0 MP CMOS Deals & Reviews

EnchantedGal (Portland, OR): I purchased the T5i with the 18-135mm lens kit. I LOVE the camera, but wasn't completely satisfied with the lens for my purposes. If you are on a budget the kit lens is capable of giving you great close up and wide angle/zoomed out shots, and for most people I can see this being a good starter lens (especially if you already know that the range is appropriate for your uses - such as full landscape shots, brightly lit settings, groups of people indoors etc.) For my personal choice in subject matter (including wildlife and some low light photography) I can't recommend buying kit lenses due to the zoom range limitations and higher f stop than some other affordable lenses. I ended up returning my kit and bought the body only and two separate low cost lenses to meet my needs (a fixed focal length lens with low light capabilities such as the 28 or 50mm f/1.8, and a good zoom like the "EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II") until I was able to invest in a longer zoom range L series lens.

Reginald Nance (Maryland, United States): I upgraded to this model from the Rebel XTi I bought 6 or 7 years ago. The two cameras are night and day so I won't compare them. I will only say that camera technology has come a long way in 7 years. This camera can do pretty much everything the top grade professional cameras can do. I would probably be mad if I was a professional and invested a couple thousand dollars in a camera and now the entry level SLRs can pretty much do the same thing.


Alex Antonov (Evanston, Illinois USA): Came quickly and as described. The wife LOVES the 18-135 lens, a HUGE improvement over the standard 18-55 that most people get. Bought this over the 6D because it has some newer technology inside comparatively, so some google searches to find out specific differences, and to 98% of the people out there, you'd never use the camera to the potential that you'd notice. If you were to, you would be investing in a 3k dollar camera. Don't regret this a bit, and would buy again!


Dianna M Brown (Festus, MO, US): I was formally a professional photographer that shot nikon. I had all nikon glass and nikon accessories so I was unable to change brands. After a horrible illness, i was forced to sell all of my camera equipment. I recently got the "bug" again and started searching for a camera. I review specs on all major brands, primarily Nikon and canon. I had a friend that told me to try this camera because he had 12 canon lens's that were excellent quality that he would loan me indefinitely. i look at the upper level nikons and canons and compared specs. i saw no reason to spend an extra thousand bucks on a few more focal points or an alloy camera body. So it was a no brainer for me to try this camera out.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét