Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 8, 2013

Camera Kodak Easyshare C1550 (Blue) Deals & Reviews

Da Da Gary (Hewitt, TX United States): Purchased this, our 4th Kodak Easy Share camera, to replace an aging M1033 10 megapixel camera that worked absolutely great, but recently developed a problem with the memory card popping out randomly at inopportune times.I don't think we've been able to take a decent photo with the C1550. The auto focus is horrendously slow, and by the time the camera decides it is focused and snaps the picture, the subject (usually our 2 young boys) has moved and thus the photo is out of focus and blurry. This is not a problem we have with any of our other cameras, including our cell phones.
David Sanders (Gastonia, NC): I got this camera on Sept. 23, 2011. It broke on Nov. 14, 2011. Before we get into that, though, I have to talk about the picture quality. At 16 mp, I expected a lot better quality. I did not get it. A lot of moving pics turned out blurry, even when set to the proper mode. The low light settings were also terrible. But I dealt with it because I needed a cheap camera. I knew what I paid, so I didn't complain. For almost $100, I will complain about it breaking, however.
Sharon Heald (Detroit, Michigan United States): If you need a simple camera that is decent then this product will suffice your needs. By no means will this replace DSLR camera's or be better than the expensive ones out there. Other reviews have already pointed out the short comings of this camera. But if you need a camera to keep in your car in case of emergencies, then look no further. Great price for the functions its called upon to do... take pictures. Help other customers
L. Schmitt (Arkansas): This camera was a complete failure. It worked for a short time about 15 minutes than it shut down with a low battery light flashing. I replaced the batteries that came with the camera with brand new Duracel batteries but it still did the same thing. This is the 3rd Kodak camera our family have owned that has had problems. Amazon did a good job returning the camera and crediting our credit card. We than bought a Sony camera which works great.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét