Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 8, 2013

Camera Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Sensor Deals & Reviews

Greggrey Cudworth "cuddysark" (Hot Springs Village): The 3ti is a great camera and takes great pictures. But I find one thing disappointing; I moved up from a canon pocket camera and the full features 3ti doesn't have the same features as the pocket camera. My pocket has color swap and color select, both are really neat features. The 3ti doesn't have these features. You would think that a camera costing almost 3 times as much would have at least as many, if not more, capabilities as one costing almost 3 times less.
After buying the 3ti I found out that the Nikon 5100 has these features. Go figure that.
Also you must be careful about the deals being offered.


Collin Mcdowell (Tempe, AZ): After reading many reviews professional and personal I was sort of concerned as to what I was getting myself into. Some of the personal reviews that I read suggested that the camera was made of plastic and the lenses felt cheap. I had picked this camera up in the store several times but it had a huge security device attached to it. So I really never really held one in my hands and checked it out like I should have.

RCamp (O.C. California): I didnt purchase my kit from Amazon, but it is the same kit. I have never owned a DSLR but have been wanting one for years. I finally made the jump from a Kodak point and shoot to the Canon T3i and could not be happier. The two lenses give a first time user a wide range of options to experiment with.
The menu system is easy to navigate and even easier to understand. Having the ability to charge the battery and start taking pictures that were leaps and bounds beyond anything I had done previously was amazing. It doesnt take long to learn the basic functions and features of this camera and before long you are out of auto mode and experimenting with the manual controls to find out what works best for you.


Mike H (Katy, Tx United States): I've heard from a lot of people that Nikon is the best. And maybe it is.
I have always had a Canon DSLR. It was given to me and was a D60. It had become an antique, the SD card was becoming hard to find. Of course, I wanted another Canon.
I got my money's worth and more. The T3i takes wonderful pictures! I was so impressed with the vibrancy of the colors and the ease of use of the camera. If you are a novice this camera will be great for you. I haven't even looked over the book yet and I've had it for a while.
The telephoto being included, in my opinion, was a great deal.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét