Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 8, 2013

Camera Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Deals & Reviews

E. K. Wlin (USA): Just received a 6D as a backup to my 5D Mark III. I am not going to bore you with the specifications that you can Google to find. I know most of you are reading this because you are getting into an entry level full frame camera or go straight to pro. Among your choices are Canon 6D, 5D Mark III and Nikon D600 which I will cover here. As for the D800, you can find lots of reviews online which I won't get into here. This review will be a side by side comparison of the actual photos.

Andrew Plotkin (Worcester, MA): I've now been using my 6d for a bit over a week and feel that I've handled it enough to write a comprehensive review. First, let me tell you that I upgraded from a Rebel T2i, which I absolutely loved. I'm by no means a pro, and I don't typically get paid for my work; but I would classify myself as a photo enthusiast. I travel a lot and size and weight were factors in my decision to go with the 6d. I also like to shoot with available light, which is why I wanted to go full frame for the high ISO performance. For some reason it says I purchased the body only, but I actually bought the kit.


Nathan L. Mccreery Photography (New Mexico): I guess my requirements in a camera are different than anyone else's but here goes. I have been a working pro for over 30 years and have always used the most basic cameras you could imagine, Hasselblad and 4x5 Toyo. Frankly, I don't give a rats rosy red rear end about WiFi, GPS, in camera video etc. They are beside the point as far as I'm concerned and usually are just things that keep the old Canon vs Nikon thing going. The only thing I care about is the quality of image coming out of the camera, and I thoroughly object to paying for a camera body that will be out of date in four years that cost more than I paid for my Hasselblad with three lenses. That said this camera body fits in very nicely with my needs.

Kyle R. Grantham (Athens, OH): I am a staff photographer at The News Journal in Wilmington, Delaware, and upon joining the staff a few months ago, asked the photo director to purchase a 6D for my kit. I've previously used the original 5D, 5DmkII, 5DmkIII, 60D, 7D, 1DmkIIN, 1DmkIII and the EOS M, while working part-time for a Canon dealer in Wyoming as a side job to my position on the staff of the Casper Star-Tribune, where I worked full time.
I've also used Nikon gear when I work for a paper in Indiana. There I was outfitted with two Nikon D3s's.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét