Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 8, 2013

Camera Kodak Easyshare C1505 Deals & Reviews

Scott Bae (Queens, NY): I bought this camera for my Mom, who is very technically challenged. I took it out of the box and the first thing I noticed was the compact size! I put the batteries in and set the time and date, which was really easy. Took a couple of test shots, and they looked great. I think this is a great point and shoot for people who don't have a whole lot of technical know-how or photography skills.
T. Lewis (Doylestown, PA): I'm overseas and have gone through three (3) cameras that were destroyed by dust and sand getting into the zooming lense/shutter. I picked this camera for its low cost and the fact that is only has digital zoom. The action can be a little slow and the photos can be a bit grainy but it has held up to the test of time and recording things like helicopters landing close by that destroyed the previous cameras.
Ruth E. Becker (Iowa): I had the previous model of this camera and it was pretty good for a low price camera. Upon needing a replacement I figured I couldn't go wrong with the same camera. A minor issue is that the newer model no longer has optical zoom. That's a minor issue that I knew before purchasing. The major problem is that the pictures this camera takes are horrible blurry messes. I need the camera to take pictures of equipment nameplates, which the previous model was great with. This picture rendered the text as an amorphous blob no matter which setting it was set on. Nearly every picture was terribly blurry or poor resolution.
Ramon Emilio TIo (Miami, Florida, US): I take this camera to a birthday party held at night indoors and where there where no proper light (considered it was a disco), and i wasnt able to take more than 3 or 4 and a bunch of dark picture that i have to erased, this was and embarresment comparing to other picture taked by other camera with less pixel that delivered good quality picture of the birthday. Overall, at daylight and indoors with good ilumination, this camera do a decent jobs to capture those precious moment. if you have money for other camera, you may want to pass this one, but if you want a decent camera that in good conditions do the job and if you loss it or break it you dont going to fell sorry, go ahead and buy it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét