Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 8, 2013

Camera Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 Deals & Reviews

Eric Schurr (Boston, MA): I recently went on a sailing vacation with my family and wanted a simple digital camera to take in the water. I wasn't looking for something high-end because all i really wanted to do was shoot pics of my kids snorkeling and scuba diving. I didn't want a disposable because they aren't digital, you usually have to wind them which is a real pain in the water, and they shoot poor pictures. My wife bought me a $500 top-of-the-line underwater point-and-shoot Panasonic Lumix but I took it back because it was overkill. It was waterproof to 40 feet, had an altimeter, etc.
W. Ball (Alamo, CA United States): This video was recorded as I snorkeled over a reef just off Kaanapali Beach, a few hundred yards north of our hotel (Honua Kai)- not the nicest reef by far, but this video should demonstrate the camera's surprisingly good capabilities, especially considering the low price. It was late afternoon and the water was a bit murky, and I was surprised how well the video came out. I have uploaded the raw avi file (66.9 MB; 44 seconds). This camera shoots VGA (640x480). Amazon processing reduced the resolution and quality, although it still looks fairly faithful to what I uploaded.
Jynna (New Jersey): We recently purchased this camera for our Disney Cruise. Our seven year old son was scheduled to snorkle with stingrays on Castaway Cay and we wanted to capture that experience. We were able to take photos and video of him with the stingrays, some of it underwater. The camera took clear pictures and video. The only drawback was it is hard to see the screen (so you know what you are photographing) and there is no viewfinder but that problem was easily outweighed by the price. We are very pleased with our purchase!
Teachermom (Massachusetts): I was truly blown away by the picture quality! I just printed some of the pictures and they look way better than I anticipated from a waterproof camera - insanely inexpensive at that. I kept the camera submerged for long periods of time and I never noticed any sort of leakage. My vacation would not have been complete without it...serious! Only drawback is the speed at which you can take multiple pictures in repetition. The screen takes a second to process the photo so you have to wait a few seconds to take another picture.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét