Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 8, 2013

Camera Kodak EasyShare C1530 14 MP Deals & Reviews

GatorMan (OK): For the price, it's a good value. It's small enough to fit in a pocket, doesn't take special batteries that can be hard to find, and reads chips much faster the Kodak Z740 that I had previous. Battery life is within the acceptable range, and since it takes two AA batteries, it's easy to haul extra. Picture quality is pretty good for a point and shoot. Took me a while to figure out how some of the features worked. Still not a fan of how pictures are uploaded to the computer, although the load to facebook an flickr is seamless. I got it as an interim camera to use until I can get the DSLR I want but will probably continue to use it both because it's so easy to stick in a pocket and carry with everywhere, and to help frame pictures with the bigger camera. Jerry C. Byrum (Santa Paula, California, US): I mean what is the point? If you have a camera and can't empty the pictures someplace. I have windows 8 and it is incompatible, and maybe I missed it, but I didn't see that warning. The batteries were hard to put in, battery cover, insert area feels like junk. but I had another easyshare and iwas happy with it so thought I'd take a chance. Katya "NYCAmberLady" (mt vernon, ny United States): First and foremost, I am impressed that this product arrived so quickly. I wasn't expecting it until days later. The reason I purchased this camera was because my old Kodak Easyshare M883 recently went kaput. I decided to stay with the brand and get a similar model, and I believe that I made a great choice. The pictures are very clear for being a simple point-and-shoot device, the features are easy to navigate, and it has a lot of updated features that my older model didn't have. I was not aware that the camera came with batteries, a wrist strap, and a USB cable, so that was an unexpected bonus. If you're looking for an inexpensive, non-professional camera, I definitely recommend this one. Lawana (NWA): Brought this for my father who is 70 and new to digital cameras. He wanted something simple, cheap and good and this one fits the bill. Its very easy to use and doesnt have too many fancy buttons and the price is very good considering its a Kodak and it clicks very good pics. I wanted to trade my 2009 Sony with this one, but my dad wouldnt have it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét